Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Outdoor Communal Dining

Spring is lingering around the corner and I am ready! Are you? I would loooove to host a lovely dinner with close family and friends under the stars of those Spring weekend nights.

via
I do have a VERY NEGLECTED large lanai that is in need of some real deal TLC. I do plan to have a extra long table for 12 dining rustic table built for it.

via
 I also love the idea of dining under a mix of white paper lanterns and industrial bulbs like these!

via
In addition to that  a key element to setting the mood under the starry sky would be a table full of candlelit mason jars. Uggh, I am longing for this right na!

1 comment:

  1. I just happened across your blog, and yes, this post is speaking to me too! Good luck with the lanai, I have a back patio calling me as well. Great ideas, thanks!

    ReplyDelete